225 Peachtree St, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30303
Ethan M. Knott
Ethan M. Knott is an associate who represents plaintiffs and defendants in complex litigation in state and federal court.
Before joining the firm, Ethan served as a litigation associate for an Atlanta-based Am Law 100 law firm and as a law clerk for the Honorable Sheri Polster Chappell in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
While attending law school, Ethan served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Edwin G. Torres and the Honorable Kathleen M. Williams in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. Ethan also served as a Research and Writing Editor of the University of Miami Business Law Review.
Outside of the office, Ethan is active with the Atlanta Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America, having obtained the rank of Eagle Scout, and with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Atlanta.
Ethan is licensed in Florida, Georgia, and Texas.
- Represented equipment supplier against petrochemical company in federal court regarding
the breach of a secured promissory note.
- Represented multi-national engineering firm against a public utility in arbitration involving the renovation and upgrade of a hydroelectric production facility.
- Represented national mortgage lender in federal court regarding alleged violations of
federal communications laws.
- Represented consortium of construction firms against industrial product manufacturer in
state court involving the construction of a supercritical coal-fired power plant.
- Represented web developer against e-commerce store in state court regarding breach of
- Represented pipeline contractor against natural gas company in federal court involving the construction of a natural gas pipeline.
- University of Miami School of Law
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), magna cum laude
- Research and Writing Editor, University of Miami Business Law Review
- Florida State University
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.), cum laude
- Major: Finance