The Firm represents businesses in a variety of litigation matters ranging from the basic to the complex. The firm regularly litigates cases involving:
- Breach of contract;
- Asset and purchase sale disputes;
- Partnership and shareholder disputes involving closely held companies;
- Shareholder derivative actions;
- Uniform Commercial Code;
- Business torts (including, tortious interference with contractual relations, misappropriation of business opportunities, and trade secret violations);
- Federal and Georgia securities laws;
- Federal and Georgia RICO and other federal and state statutes governing the rights and obligations of parties in business disputes.
The Firm represents foreign and domestic business corporations and individuals in federal and state courts nationwide. The Firm provides counsel to clients in arbitration and mediation proceedings. The Firm also gives day to day advice to clients on business matters, risk management, damage control and avoidance of claims.