Jonathan Spratling is an associate with Fellows LaBriola who represents plaintiffs and defendants in complex litigation. Prior to joining the firm, he worked for the Staff Attorney’s Office of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Jonathan received his juris doctor from the University of Georgia School of Law, graduating cum laude. While in law school, he was the President of the Labor and Employment Law Association. He also served as Senior Articles Editor for the Journal of Intellectual Property Law. Jonathan completed his undergraduate studies in Political Science at the University of Hamburg in Hamburg, Germany.
- University of Georgia School of Law
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), cum laude
- Talmadge scholar
- Senior Articles Editor, Journal of Intellectual Property Law
- President, Labor and Employment Law Association
- Research Assistant to Russell C. Gabriel – Criminal Law
- Participant in the Georgia Law Criminal Defense Practicum
- University of Hamburg
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Major: Political Science